Check out these candy recipes to use up leftover Halloween candy!
Happy Halloween, Y’all! It’s time for tricks, treats, and sugar-fueled kiddos… Are you ready for that? Of course not! But it is happening so you might as well roll with it, right?
If you live in an area with high trick-or-treat traffic then you better stock up on bags of Halloween candy….most people stock up even if trick-or-treaters never darken their doorstep…I mean, why pass up on an opportunity to buy a ton of candy without judgment? Your home might be totally candy free by the end of the night, but what in the name of pumpkin spice are you going to do if you have leftover Halloween candy that even Netflix sugar-binge nights can’t use up?
Will you save it for next Easter’s “stale candy” eggs? Don’t be that lady 😉 Instead, try out one (or all) of these yummy leftover Halloween Candy Recipes!
Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
1. Candy Corn Bark – This Gal Cooks
2. Butterfinger Cream Pie – Just a Pinch
Butterfingers & Pie….Two delicious faves combine to make this creamy treat! You could make this with other leftover candy bars, too, if you are a little short on Butterfingers:)
3. Popcorn Hands – Yummy Healthy Easy
This super simple treat is perfect for your leftover popcorn and the kids will get a kick out of it! Throw in some candy corn or m&ms for a little extra flare!
4. Candy Bar Brownies – Love From the Oven
Have lots of leftover Halloween candy bars? Throw them in with some brownie batter and enjoy!
5. Deep Fried Mini Snickers Bars – Ashlee Marie
In the South, we love EVERYTHING deep fried. So, seriously…Does this one even need a caption? Deep.Fried.Snickers…’nuff said.
6. Skittles Rainbow Fudge– Lemon Tree Dwelling
Let’s not let chocolate hog the spotlight… Taste the rainbow with this yummy skittles fudge!
7. Snickers Cheesecake– Basil & Bubbly
Not a cheesecake lover? I bet the addition of some Snickers and caramel sauce might change your mind 🙂
8. Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Cake– Baker by Nature
Cookie cakes are a favorite of mine and this one makes my mouth water! Add any chocolate candies that you have stored away for a delectable treat!
9. Reeses Peanut Butter Cupcakes– Crazy Little Projects
My husband and I *might* have our children believing in a “candy tax” that can be paid for with Reeses cups… I think we might have to turn them into stuffed cupcakes this year!
10. Edible Starburst Slime– Teach Beside Me
Mix it up a little with edible candy slime! Fun & tasty!
11. Stuffed Snickerdoodle Cookies– Yellow Bliss Road
Stuff these cookies with soft caramels or Rollos for a sweet treat!
12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch Bars– Averie Cooks
Oh.My.Yum!! Gimme a break, gimme a break, gimme a break of that Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Crunch bar!!
>>More Sweet Recipes You Might Like<<
- 5 Marshmallow Recipes You Need in Your Life
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Southern Skillet Apple Pie Bread Pudding
- Southern Sugar Cream Pie
- Sweet Southern Persimmon Pie