Let me know if this sounds familiar…
- You are ready to sell some of your honey or bee packages, but the buyers are hesitant because you don’t have clear records of how your bees have been fed and cared for.
- You try to decide if this year’s honey yield is more productive than last year, but you have no way to know for sure.
- You want to be taken seriously as a beekeeper, but you don’t have numbers to back up your productivity.
I GET IT!
It can be complicated to jot down all of the information that you need to keep track of all while giving the best care to your bees.
Beekeepers will often grab a pen and a notebook to scribble in, but there is no organization to this method.
What happens when you need to find specific information quickly, but you have to wade through a mess of mix and match records?
I know how frustrating this can be because I’ve been there, too.
When I first started beekeeping, I thought that I could keep track of the details in my head…. Hahaha! Laughable, right?
Then I started writing in the all-purpose notebook…until I realized that I couldn’t find ANYTHING that I needed without spending 30 minutes of valuable time searching for it.
I FINALLY realized that there is a better way!
Imagine having all of your honeybee records organized and streamlined…
That would be wonderful, right? You would look & feel more professional, you could care for your animals better, and you wouldn’t have to waste time trying to find the numbers that you need when you need them.
This is where The Honeybee Record Book comes in!
The Honeybee Record Book is the perfect tool to help your organize your cattle herd records!
With The Honeybee Record Book you will:
- Keep track of all pertinent apiary information
- Record honey yields
- Record all info from hive inspections
Why is Honeybee Record Keeping Important?
- Keeping detailed apiary records can help you to improve your productivity each year.
- Recording your hive inspections can help you see what issues your bees struggle with the most at specific times of the year.
- You can determine which hives are the most productive.
Here is EXACTLY What You Will Find Inside:
*This product is PDF only.
- Honeybee Apiary Information- Use this sheet to house the basic information for your honeybee apiary such as: your apiary name, registration number, breed of bees, and number of hives.
- Hive Inspections- Fill this chart out at each inspection to easily see when you next inspection should be and to keep a record of any issues that your bees may have faced.
- Honey Yields- Each time you extract honey, make a note on the Honey Yield chart with the date and amount.
What Are People Saying??
“Thank you. We needed a good record book!”
Do you take custom requests?
Not usually, but occasionally I will make simple custom orders. You can always feel free to message me with requests to see if it is something I can work in.
Can I purchase a hard copy of this planner?
Currently, no… But I am working on some possible solutions for that 🙂
How do I use this record book?
All you need to do is print out the sheets (one-sided OR front-and-back), hole punch them (or use sheet protectors), and stick them in a binder! You can even laminate the sheets and use a dry erase marker if you wish.
Don’t waste anymore time with an unorganized honeybee record management system…
Start streamlining your honeybee records TODAY to track your productivity, yields, and more!!
Get The Honeybee Record Book for just $3!
Who Am I to Talk to You About Livestock Records?
I’m Jess and I was once a TERRIBLE record keeper.
I had no idea if I was making a profit from my animals, if we had consistent health issues, and I couldn’t remember where most of the animals had come from (a breeder, a sale, a friend??).
When I FINALLY took the time to untangle my mess, I realized that an organized record keeping system would improve my operation significantly!
That’s when I created The Livestock Management Binder. I have updated and improved these record books over the years and I am so excited that I now get to share them with you!
A Little Recap…
The Honeybee Record Book is PERFECT for the homesteader/farmer who loves pen + paper record keeping AND wants to take control of his or her productivity & profitability!
With the purchase of The Honeybee Record Book you will receive:
- The Honeybee Apiary Information Sheet
- The Hive Inspection Log
- The Honey Yield Report
What are you waiting for?
Streamline + Organize your honeybee records today!
Are you interested in creating livestock records for other animals on your homestead?
Get the FULL Livestock Management Binder!
The Livestock Management Binder include all of the following:
- The Goat Record Book
- The Sheep Record Book
- The Cattle Record Book
- The Pig Record Book
- The Horse Record Book
- The Livestock Guardian Dog Record Book
- The Rabbit Record Book
- The Chicken Record Book
- The Honeybee Record Book
- Livestock General Info Sheets
Get the ENTIRE Livestock Management Binder for $17!
That is a $13 savings from purchasing them individually!
*Do not duplicate or resell.
*This product is PDF only.
*Refunds cannot be issued for digital products.