Start Making Your Own From Scratch Recipes with This E-book!
Are you interested in dramatically reducing your grocery bill?
I have been able to reduce my grocery bill each month by not purchasing commercialized pre-packaged products that can easily be made with ingredients that I already have at home.
You can do this, too!
Cooking from scratch is an art that allows you to be creative and self-reliant. This recipe book contains my favorite homemade kitchen recipes for breakfasts, sides, sauces, desserts, canning, and more.
Are you ready to get started?
Grab the e-book now!
What are the Benefits of Making From Scratch Recipes for Your Family:
- You are in control of the ingredients, processing, and packaging.
- You can save money by using ingredients that you already have at home instead of buying pre-packaged & processed foods.
- Less store runs=less money spent.
See an example of one of my from scratch recipes in this post.
What are people saying about this e-book?
“The Homemade Household is an excellent and useful resource for anyone who wants to start living a more natural, healthier, and homemade life. There are tons of great recipes for all parts of your home: kitchen, the bath, cleaning, beauty, pets, and more. If you’re not already making your own products and cooking from scratch, Jessica’s book is a great place for you to start! And if, like me, you already do make most of your own items, you will still love this book because there are truly wonderful ideas, tips, and recipes for you too!”
What You Will Find Inside The Homemade Household: In the Kitchen E-Book
5 From Scratch Breakfast Recipes
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Vanilla Butter Pancake Syrup
- Flaky Southern Biscuits
- White Pepper Gravy
- Simple Brown Gravy
7 From Scratch Entree Recipes
- Crockpot Veggie & Beef Chili
- Southern Style meatloaf
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Sloppy Joes
- Hawaiian Pork Chops
- Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggies
- Crock Pot Taco Soup
6 From Scratch Sides + Bread Recipes
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Corn Pudding Casserole
- Creamed Corn
- Southern Skillet Cornbread
- White Sandwich bread
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
12 From Scratch Dessert Recipes
- Salted Milk & Honey Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Bread Pudding
- Southern Sugar Cream Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Filling
- Favorite brownies
- Grandma B’s Sweet Almond Cookies
- Simple Pie Crust
- No-Chill Sugar Cookies
- Sweetened roasted Almonds
- Banana Pudding with toasted Coconut Meringue
- Salted Goat Milk Caramel
22 From Scratch Pantry Staples Recipes
- Baking Powder
- Powdered Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Evaporated milk
- Sour Cream
- Low-Fat Heavy Cream
- Heavy Cream
- Coffee Creamer *2 Ways*
- Light Sweetened Condensed milk
- No-Cook Sweetened Condensed milk
- Buttermilk *2-Ways*
- Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
- Poppyseed Salad Dressing
- Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Cream Soup Base
- No Waste Chicken Stock
- Grandma B’s BBQ Sauce
- Zesty Salsa
- Sweet Ketchup
Get your copy now!!
To get started making your own homemade kitchen recipes, press the button below!
You will then be redirected to the checkout page where you can order The Homemade Household: In the Kitchen for only $17!
Are you interested in creating a homemade household in other areas of your home?
You can get the FULL Homemade Household E-book Collection now!
The full Homemade Household e-book collection includes:
- The Homemade Household: Bath + Body
- The Homemade Household: Cleaning Supplies
- The Homemade Household: In the Kitchen
- The Homemade Homestead: Barn + Garden
Get the ENTIRE Homemade Household Collection for $30!
That is a $8 savings from purchasing them individually!
*Do not replicate to sell. This product was created by Mama on the Homestead (Jessica Quinn) and is for personal use only.
*No refunds can be offered for digital products.