I am a mother of four awesome, beautiful, and messy children! My nesting instinct hit me head on (like a truck) with each pregnancy. I have overwhelmed myself with trying to remember everything that needs to be completed within the many jumbled file folders in my brain. My mind would jump from house cleaning to baby proofing to finances to meal planning and back again. I am a sucker for a good list so I made a complete set of Nesting Checklists for moms to help expectant mamas overcome the overwhelm during the third trimester frenzy!
Are You in the Nesting Phase of Pregnancy??
Does your self-made to-do list have you feeling overwhelmed? Are you drowning in Dreft and nursery-themed Pinterest boards?
I’ve been there four times, girl… I get it!
When you mix the forgetfulness of pregnancy brain with the insatiable urge to clean & organize during the nesting stage you have the perfect recipe for an overwhelmed mama breakdown. You know…the kind of breakdown that has you hiding in your laundry room while you cry crocodile tears because you feel like you just can’t get it all done…maybe that scenario just applies to me, but you know the feeling that I am talking about.
Do you want to avoid this third-trimester breakdown, keep your sanity, and get your pre-baby ducks in a row?
You need my Nesting Checklists Pack, mama! I created these checklists to use during my pregnancy with Baby Q #3 and was able to have almost everything ready to go for her arrival! I say “almost” only because she came a month early.
This pack won’t take away the physical work that will go into completing the goals that you want to accomplish… I wish I could do that part for you, BUT the Nesting Checklists Pack does give you pre-made lists of projects & items that you might need so that you don’t have to do so much guesswork and list making on your own.
So what exactly will you find inside the Nesting Checklists for Moms Pack?
The Nesting Checklists for Expectant Mamas Pack includes a comprehensive set of lists that will help you to accomplish all of your pre-baby to-dos tasks, projects, and goals.
THE MASTER LIST
- This is the general checklist for Baby, Mama, Finances, Home, and Siblings. Some of the tasks on this list point to more detailed lists found later in the pack (i.e Buy out Partum Recovery Items).
THE STOCKPILE CHECKLIST
- You can use this list for items that are worth stocking up on for the baby and for the home. Some of the items on here can be skipped depending on your household needs. For example, I won’t stock up on paper towels because we use flour sack towels instead.
THE HOSPITAL & DIAPER BAG LIST
- Don’t forget any of the essentials (or extras) for your bags! Diapers, Wipes, and a cream, balm, or salve are the obvious items, but what else should you pack to make your first few days with baby a little more relaxing?
- I cannot recommend the Laiya Deluxe diaper bag enough! My youngest is almost 2 now, and I am still using it as a diaper/teacher/snack bag & a purse! LOVE IT! You can use the code T4THEART to get this bag half off!
THE POSTPARTUM NEEDS CHECKLIST
- There are a few items that really come in handy post-partum. You can use this list to make sure you have all of these useful little items in stock. You will thank me later 🙂
THE NURSING NEEDS CHECKLIST
- Are you planning to breastfeed? Look through this sheet to make sure you are ready for your nursing journey. I am on month 22 (what?!?!) of nursing my 3rd child and I occasionally used a pump in the beginning. With my first 2 children I used a pump all . the . time! If you are going to pump at all, I definitely recommend the Medela Pump in Style!
THE BABY PROOFING CHECKLIST
- Do you think that you have everything baby proofed already? My guess is you have missed something… I don’t say that to be condescending, but I always miss a baby proofing step somewhere until I consult my checklist and I’m pretty sure that I am not the only one 😉
THE ORGANIZE & DECLUTTER CHECKLIST
- This list is one of the most important when it comes to getting your home ready for that sweet little babe! Start with decluttering your closet and your bathroom (less sentimental items are found here) then work out from there. Organizing and cleaning are MUCH easier when you have minimized your belongings. This checklist will help you to get the ball rolling.
THE NURSERY CHECKLIST
- This is a short list of the basics that you might want for your nursery. Some of these items are not truly necessary (Glider & changing table), but if they will be useful for you then they are on this list for you to check off.
THE DEEP CLEANING CHECKLIST
- Although you don’t need a spotless home for a baby, it does help to scratch the nesting instinct itch and make you feel more ready to bring baby home.
- I also use the Deep Cleaning Printable from Cornerstone Confessions to go a little more in depth. You should check that out. 🙂
THE FREEZER MEAL LIST
- If I were a betting mama, I would wager that you are not going to feel like cooking meals for the first few weeks after bringing baby home. Get some freezer meals ready now so you will have extra time to love on that baby when he or she gets here!
- Paying off your debt before the baby is born cam remove a chunk of stress. Use this debt tracker to fast track your payoff plan.
- Budget for your baby essentials with this spreadsheet.
Now that you know what you will find in the Nesting Checklists for Moms Pack, you can download it and get to work prepping for that sweet baby’s arrival!
Are you ready to move past the nesting phase of your pregnancy? Grab your nesting checklists now for only $7!
*Do not replicate to sell. This product was created by Mama on the Homestead (Jessica Quinn) and is for personal use only.
*No refunds can be offered for digital products.