Let me know if this sounds familiar…
- You are ready to sell some of your horses, but the buyer is hesitant because you don’t have clear medical or breeding records.
- You try to compare this year’s herd to last year’s, but you have no way to do that because you don’t have anything recorded.
- You want to be taken seriously as a horse owner/breeder/boarder, but you don’t have numbers to back up your quality.
I GET IT!
It can be complicated to jot down all of the information that you need to keep track of all while giving the best care to your animals.
Livestock owners will often grab a pen and a notebook to scribble in, but there is no organization to this method.
What happens when you need to find specific information quickly, but you have to wade through a mess of mix and match records?
I know how frustrating this can be because I’ve been there, too.
When I first started raising livestock, I thought that I could keep track of the details in my head…. Hahaha! Laughable, right?
Then I started writing in the all-purpose notebook…until I realized that I couldn’t find ANYTHING that I needed without spending 30 minutes of valuable time searching for it.
I FINALLY realized that there is a better way!
Imagine having all of your horse records organized and streamlined…
That would be wonderful, right? You would look & feel more professional, you could care for your animals better, and you wouldn’t have to waste time trying to find the numbers that you need when you need them.
This is where The Horse Record Book comes in!
The Horse Record Book is the perfect tool to help your organize your cattle herd records!
With The Horse Record Book you will:
- Keep track of pedigrees + history
- Record medical issues and treatment
- Track breeding & foaling
Why is Livestock Record Keeping Important?
- Keeping detailed livestock records can help you to improve your productivity each year.
- Record keeping can help you see which animals in your herd have the lowest productivity so choosing animals to cull isn’t a guessing game.
- Having streamlined medical records on your animals is important to track herd health issues and for ensuring your customers that they are receiving healthy animals and/or meat.
Here is EXACTLY What You Will Find Inside:
*This product is PDF only.
- Horse Identification- Use this ID sheet to store the history, pedigree, and a photo of each horse. This record is great to have on hand during a sale and for general reference anytime.
- Medical Treatment- Keep track of the medications/treatments used on your animals with the Medical Treatment chart. Here you can list the date, animal ID number, type of medication, dosage, diagnosis, and any additional notes that you may need.
- Breeding Record- Keep a detailed account of your livestock breeding program using the Breeding Record Sheet. Document the names of the sire & dam, the breeding date, expected due date, actual foaling date, number born, and any additional notes about the breeding.
- Foaling Record-This sheet expands on the Breeding Record. It holds the names of the sire & dam, the kidding date, the offspring ID #s or names, number of males & females, birth weights, and any additional notes needed.`
What Are People Saying??
Do you take custom requests?
Not usually, but occasionally I will make simple custom orders. You can always feel free to message me with requests to see if it is something I can work in.
Can I purchase a hard copy of this planner?
Currently, no… But I am working on some possible solutions for that 🙂
How do I use this record book?
All you need to do is print out the sheets (one-sided OR front-and-back), hole punch them (or use sheet protectors), and stick them in a binder! You can even laminate the sheets and use a dry erase marker if you wish.
Don’t waste anymore time with an unorganized horse record management system…
Start streamlining your horse records TODAY to track your medical treatments, breeding, and more!!
Get The Horse Record Book for just $3!
Who Am I to Talk to You About Livestock Records?
I’m Jess and I was once a TERRIBLE record keeper.
I had no idea if I was making a profit from my animals, if we had consistent health issues, and I couldn’t remember where most of the animals had come from (a breeder, a sale, a friend??).
When I FINALLY took the time to untangle my mess, I realized that an organized record keeping system would improve my operation significantly!
That’s when I created The Livestock Management Binder. I have updated and improved these record books over the years and I am so excited that I now get to share them with you!
A Little Recap…
The Horse Record Book is PERFECT for the homesteader/farmer who loves pen + paper record keeping AND wants to take control of his or her productivity & profitability!
With the purchase of The Horse Record Book you will receive:
- The Horse Identification Form
- The Medical Treatment Sheet
- The Breeding Record Sheet
- The Foaling Record Sheet
What are you waiting for?
Streamline + Organize your horse records today!
Are you interested in creating livestock records for other animals on your homestead?
Get the FULL Livestock Management Binder!
The Livestock Management Binder include all of the following:
- The Goat Record Book
- The Sheep Record Book
- The Cattle Record Book
- The Pig Record Book
- The Horse Record Book
- The Livestock Guardian Dog Record Book
- The Rabbit Record Book
- The Chicken Record Book
- The Honeybee Record Book
- Livestock General Info Sheets
Get the ENTIRE Livestock Management Binder for $17!
That is a $13 savings from purchasing them individually!
*Do not duplicate or resell.
*This product is PDF only.
*Refunds cannot be issued for digital products.